Hiring for Application Specialist in Peru, Ecuador and Egypt.
Experience -More than 3 years working experience as application or R&D in Immunoassay would be preferred. Graduated from clinical medicine, laboratory medicine, biology or immunology.
Language -English+Spanish speaking (Peru/Ecuador), English+Arabic speaking (Egypt).
Job description: he/she will be responsible for the Application Service of Immunoassay during pre- and post-sale period in the assigned area, including trouble shooting of reagent issue, abnormal results interpretation, application training to end users, performance validation, etc.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
1. Carrying out routine training of application to end users and/or distributors;
2. Perform validation of performance and/or method comparison in end users;
3. Interprete abnormal results when found and give solution/explanation to end user;
4. Carry out and trace the evaluation of trial version kits in the market;
5. Trace the feedback of end users and other necessary info;
6. Successfully improving the customers' satisfaction and loyalty;
Interested candidates can mail your CV on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.